Friday, August 29, 2008

1 Year in Denver

Today marks the 1 year of living in Denver. We have had so many new experiences and challenges since moving here. Although we miss our friends and family we know we were met to be here and I'm happy we decided to go outside our comfort zone and move.
I have learned more about other cultures and have been exposed to more ideas and people.
Taylor and I are finally forming our group of friends, which always makes living easier. We have also had plenty of great friends and Taylors family that have visited us this past year. This year We bought a house and I got accepted to grad school.
I started school this week and I must say I am glad we didn't wait till this year to move. There are many people in my classes that just moved to Colorado and they seem extra stressed out!
School is going to be challenging and fun. I will be in it for the next 3 years so we won't be moving anywhere for awhile. So it is official for now.....Taylor and I call Denver home.

Here are just a few pics of the things that have happened over the past year:



0 comments: