Sunday, February 15, 2009

Check it out!

I've been getting questions like what are your colors, what have you bought and so on. Well since you can't come to me I guess I'll come to you. Here you are for your viewing pleasure:

Taylor painted most of the room. (I finished the detailing). The color: Asparagus.


Here is the paint with the babies bedding.. basically these are the colors of the room: green, orange, brown (or wood), gray.


Things I've made:

Originally I made these painting pre-baby, but I thought they would look cute in his room:




I got this wooden E and then wrapped it with some cute wrapping paper.



Things I've Purchased:


You can't go wrong with a robot lamp! FYI: I got some great fabric to cover the lamp shade..


Cute robot and animal clothing.. we haven't bought a lot of clothing.. I'm waiting till the showers.


I want to have natural woods and nature in his room... Cute potted plant with his name and a gnome.


Lauren made this cute owl print (owl making pancakes) we framed it. Taylor bought this wooden alligator toy the day after we found out we were having a baby.


Ok.. I feel like you are all sufficiently updated!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

I can not believe you found a robot lamp! Get real! You are lookin so cute!

Carmen said...

Damnit you're good at decorating! Can't wait for the little robot to enjoy his room.