Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break in Utah

Last week Taylor and I went back to Utah for my spring break. We had 3 showers while we were there! Each were really fun and I had a good time visiting with family and friends. We got some really good stuff and I feel a little more prepared now.

Our first shower was the Williams. Shauna and Mary Anne did an extraordinary job of getting the shower ready. Mary Anne made the cutest invitations and some great owl sugar cookies. The shower had cute owl and duck decorations. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera for the 1st shower so I don't have pictures. I'll have to get them from Shauna.

The Second shower was by Jaime and Carmen. Our friends came out on a cold rainy day to celebrate with us. I had a lot of fun catching up with my old Roller Derby Teammates and friends.


Lastly, was the Leasure shower at Sophia's house. Sophia did a great job of decorating and getting lots of great food ready. Kris and Bailey had games and one was find the black baby in the cupcake..... I won! HAHAHA! Also at this shower everyone brought their fravorite book to give to baby Elliott.



We had a great time and want to thank everyone for their support! We are excited for you all to meet the new addition! Big thanks to Curtis and Sophia for letting us crash at their house. It was so fun to spend time with you both and little Deacon!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Finally a update! Loved having you guys!

Larn said...

i wish i could have been there to see you! i like the i'm with stupid shirt. best.