Saturday, May 23, 2009

Taylor's Band Released a New Album!



I'm proud of Taylor for continuing his music when we moved to Denver. He did not give up after playing with various people for months and he finally found a group of guys he clicked with and formed Black Sleep of Kali. They just finished their first album and I'm excited for him. He worked really hard on it, flying back to Salt Lake City several times to finish the vocals, guitar and mastering. I enjoy his band on a personal and musical level. Even though we have a baby due next month I know this will not stop Taylor from rocking, nor would I want him to. I think it is incredibly important for children to see their parents pursuing dreams, hobbies and just basically having a life outside of the family. Hoju will have many chances to see his dad do what he does best.. ROCK.

If you are interested you can listen to their music here: http://www.myspace.com/blacksleepofkali

0 comments: