Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our visit to SLC

We had a blast during our recent visit to SLC. We where able to see a lot of our friends and family and meet some our friends new additions. I was able to see my new niece, Lilly for the second time... she is so chunky and cute! We got family pictures with the Williams and Brennan headed off to Texas to start a new chapter of his life. Elliott got to play with his cousin Desmond and I'm surprise how much they are starting to look alike ... give or take a few inches!

We stayed with Curtis and Sophia and Elliott got to try and keep up with Deacon.

Elliott loved playing in their curtains and Duck had a great time licking Elliott.

Mom and I spent some time finishing Elliotts Halloween Quilt. He loved it!

Grandma and Grandpa Leasure waving good bye!


Ian's Wedding was that weekend as well and we had a great time hanging out with old friends.


noodle-legs Mogan

Sophia ran up and at some of the bride and groom cake... rat!

Curtis, Taylor and Justin

Ian and Charity

Our table was packed with old friends

Taylor and Gary

Josh and Mico

Scott and Taylor

Lindsay, Nick Taylor and Ahsley

We also got to visit Gardner village and all the cool halloween displays:


me and Bailey with big and little hats

Grandma and Elliott at the pumpkin house

Katie and Cory had curits and my family over for dinner.

This is where I was introduced to Sophia's amazing red velvet oreo cookies!!!

All the kids in their Halloween Jammies

Ratty girls


Mike Williams came into town and we were able to have our kids meet for the first time.


It was a great trip and we miss everyone already.

1 comments:

Sophia said...

SO many good pictures! I am so glad my oreo cookie got an entire phot to itself.