Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting caught up

Sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile. Well, my birthday and Halloween came and went this year. Nothing special, I wasn't feeling well so we took it easy this year.

For my birthday Taylor had all my presents laid out on the table. I woke him up so I could open them. He got me some new boots, a handbag, some herbal scents for the bathtub and some Halloween pictures. He also got me 2 mini cakes: a cheese cake and a chocolate cake. I went to work but didn't go to school because I was too tired. I spent the rest of my birthday in bed! HA! The next day we went out with a few friends to dinner.

For Halloween, I went as princess Laya at work. We had a big Halloween party at work and I was tired by the time I got home. Tay and I spent the night watching scary movies.



When Lauren came from SLC to see us, we ended up making some yummy sugar cookies!
We also carved pumpkins with Nick and his friend.

1 comments:

Vikingboy said...

I didn't even dress up this year! Just feeling a little lethargic I guess. Did you see your birthday post on my blog? I'm going to miss you on Thanksgiving!