Friday, November 21, 2008

Say hello to Lilja or Elliott Wilsure


Me and Baby at 9 weeks

That's right... Due June 20th 2009!
Doctor said the baby looks strong and healthy. I just started bawling when I saw little baby flapping around and the heartbeat! Don't you think the baby picture looks like a cupi doll? HA!

It's been one crazy ride. Morning sickness (aka: all day sickness) started around 6 weeks and just started letting up a little around 9 weeks. I have been in "survivor" mode the past 2 months just trying to get the energy to go to work and school full-time. In addition, I feel ambivalent and scared that something will happen. At this point I feel I need some good pampering, a haircut and some relaxing/carefree times.
Needless to say, Taylor has become the soul caretaker of the family. He does EVERYTHING around the house and for the pets. Not to mention, takes care of me and by takes care of me, I mean he is my slave husband.

I can't wait to be done with this school semester and 1st trimester and just have a relaxing holiday season.

4 comments:

Vikingboy said...

Wow! How did that happen? Look at your little belly! Congrats Kendoil! Dashel will only be about 9 months older. Yes!

Sophia said...

I can not believe that belly. The whole fam is coming in Feb. I told Curt and he does not want to miss out and we decide Deacon could not stay in his crib for a whole long weekend.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys. Congrats! I almost cried when Mark told me. You think you cry when you see the ultra sound just wait, when they put that little baby on your tummy when you first have him it is so surreal. Then when you are holding that cute little person in your arms (or cuddles up under your chin)and it's just the two of you. OK I'm a dork and am going to cry so I'm stopping. Love you guys and CONGRATS again!!!

ABick said...

hey!! congratulations! I'm way happy for you guys! love the name choices btw. :D
Abbey Bickmore