Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday wishes


If you are looking to get this birthday girl a special gift for her 30th b-day look no further! (if anyone still reads this, except Sophia and Lauren- whom I love.)HA!

Lets start off by bragging that Taylor already bought me that Pea Coat I had my eye on from Delias! It's so comfy and warm.

Here is a really cute blouse I like from anthropologie and for $128 I know you all can afford it!
and I love this Jacket from there too for $159


I love Orla Kiely fabric (Elliott has Orla Kiely boxes from target in his room) I want this purse:
Only around $160... HA!

I guess I have set my standards too high this birthday!

3 comments:

Sophia said...

Get real for your birthday I am getting you thirty boxes of after eight mints. Take it or leave it. And if I know you I assume you will take it.

Unknown said...

you are correct! especially because they discontinued them.... so if you find 30 of boxes of after eight mints.. I would be the happiest 30 year old around!

Carmen said...

That shirt is totally you! Too cute! Welcome to being old and creepy. The 30's are a pile. :) Love you.