Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why I love Taylor

I feel very greatful for having such an empathetic and kind husband....

Last night I woke up with my belly 2 sizes too big: full of gas and acid. Taylor sat in bed with me for about an hour rubbing my hands, arms and back until I could fall back to sleep. He also wispered kind word of encouragement and listened to me babbled, half asleep. Not that I'm suprise Taylor did this because he has always been very kind-hearted and loving towards me. However, I am amazed at the amount of patients and kindness he has demonstrated during these past months. He is sooo in tune with my needs sometimes he knows what I need even if I don't.
Some people worry when they are pregnant that their husbands will have no idea how to take care of the baby...I have not misgivings about Taylor ability to be an amazing father because he has already taken on so much of the nurturing aspect of our family.

Anyway, I wanted to brag about my wonderful husband and also thank him for all he does for the family.

XOXO

1 comments:

taylor said...

it's easy to be so nice when I am married to such an awesome person!