Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grandma came to visit

We are so lucky that my mother was able to come for 10 days to help us out with Elliott. She helped me out more than she knows... She was not only a support around the house, but also a emotional support for coping with a fussy baby, having our car break down, and Taylor not getting a job. However, now I'm left feeling homesick and alone :(
Taylor and I were able to show her some of the fun stuff in Denver and take Elliott for his first outings. Elliott has grown during the last 2 weeks and it's been wonderful to have mom there to see him while he is still so tiny. He really took a liking to cuddling with grandma and I will have to do my best to help him cope with her no longer here.
I'm so grateful for her support this has been a very special time for me and I will never forget it. Thanks mom!

p.s. thanks Dad for sacrificing mom for 10 days, I know it was hard!



Taylor and Elliott taking a nap

Grandma's first feeding with Elliott
Grandma's loves when Elliott is awake
Just one of Elliott's crazy faces
Elliott getting ready for an outing
Elliott gets his first sponge bath
Fire pit time...

Mom and me at the Botanical Gardens

Our trip to the water front

Elliott says good-bye to Grandma

0 comments: