Tuesday, June 23, 2009

more of the nursery

Almost finished with the nursery.. just going to hang a few pictures we took over the dresser.

view when you walk in
grandpa's toy box
dresser/changing table (inherited from my grandparents)
Robot lamp and binky jar
Crib
Crib with ugly dolls

owl painting I made and frames I painted from thrift store
Squirrel painting I painted
Rocker and mobile
Mobile I made
Shelfs
Some cute inherited stuff
The E I made and my favorite childhood stuffed animal
Laurens print
Musical bird cage from my grandma

Storage shelf
My 1st mothers day card
Cute displays


Elliott's plant

More of the entrance to his room

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The room looks really great! Well done. I love that the squirrel has a slightly sinister quality. I did a double take to make sure it didn't have those dark v shaped eyebrows. But no, I look again and he pretends that everything is cool. I'm onto him. He's got a plan...

Kira said...

Hey that was fun to see the closeups of everything in the room. I had never seen some of the items you got from Grandma. I agree with Melissa...the squirrel has a hard to interpret expression. It's the Mona Lisa squirrel.