Friday, August 28, 2009

The Best Thing About Back To School


Is the clothing. It's the only upside to having to go to school and feeling the weather get colder.I Love Fall because it is the best season for clothing . I love the textures and colors and these are some of my top pics:


I love a classic Pea Coat. As far as style goes, they stand the tests of time. This one is from Delias.com
I'm loving the neck on this coat from Urban Outfitters and it would be great for when you are wearing a dress.
You have to have a short sleeve light knit shirt for Fall. This one is from Banana Republic and I love the deep Cinnamon color.
Ok- I LOVE these jeans from anthropologie, but they are ridiculously expensive like $235 expensive. So it is on my "if every had too much money" wish list! Anthropologie also has some less expensive jeans and they are the same brand for $178


And finally my favorite of them all... this dress sums up Fall for me with its rich colors and variety of textures. Found at where else but Anthropologie!

0 comments: