Saturday, August 22, 2009

Getting Back in the Game

It's time for me to get serious... about loosing this baby fat. Elliott is almost 3 months old and Fall is creeping up...which means pants! I would like not to buy a whole new wardrobe for Fall and not just because I can't afford it! This week I fit into a pair of my pre-baby jeans! It was a tight fit, never-the-less I got them on!
Some of you might remember I had to cancel my gym membership after Tay couldn't find a job. My very supportive mother-in-law, Shauna, stepped in and gave me an early 3oth birthday present... some cash to get a years membership at the gym!
So the goal has been set:
Currently I weight 150 :(
The short Fall goal is 140 ;)
The ultimate goal is 130 :)

This coming week I start school. So I need to get very organized to be able to accomplish this goal. For Tue and Wed I work and goto school from 9am-9pm. So I'm making pre-made meals so I don't starve myself to death and then eat whatever crap is available. After this week I will be able to get a better idea of when I can slip some exercise into my busy schedule. Luckily, there is a 24 hour fitness right next to my school!

Anyway, here is to a new Semester, Fall, and my 30th Birthday... all creeping up very fast!

2 comments:

Larn said...

hooray for school! your bday is coming up soon. it is crazy to think that almost a year ago i was visiting you guys and you found out you were pregnant with elliott! i love you and i hope school goes smooth. good luck at the gym! you can do it.

Kira said...

you rock for telling your weight to the world. way to just put it out there! yeah, going to the gym sucks but we have to do it. in fact, i am viewing people's blogs tonight so i can justify not going to the gym. ha!