Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let Talk Project Runway

This is mostly for my old Project Runway Crew in SLC.

This week I really liked the pregnancy challenge because I just went through trying to find outfits that were cute and comfortable for my prego body.
I agree that Shirin's design was the best.
I wish I had that coat while I was prego. I loved it!

I disagree with Malvin being eliminated.
Yes, his design was wierd, but at least he executed it. (Although looking at that picture of him... I would probably have eliminated him for that! HA!)
I think Mitchell (aka: Ian)
has not been able to execute his ideas for both challenges. His cracks under pressure. Those shorts were awful!


Who do I think will win?
I like Louise's Style, but I'm afraid she will get stuck in era designing like Kenley did in the last season.


So I'm thinking Irina has something up her sleeve! I really liked the dress she made too.
So far I am enjoying this season of Project Runway!

1 comments:

Larn said...

aaaah i haven't seen a single episode yet! i need to get caught up quick.