Monday, September 28, 2009

Elliott is 4 month old

I can't believe he is growing so fast! Here is my little Rat boy at 4 months:


Elliott currently weighs 12 pounds and 13 ounces. His height is 24 inches.
He started daycare this month. We were lucky to have our friend, Jodanna be his
sitter and in-addition she has a son who is exactly a month older then Elliott.
They love to stare at each other. He also loves to stand, get kisses from Pippen, and
he finds it hilarious when Dad makes whistling noises. He also had his first cold this
month. He was such a sad baby, with a stuffy noise and cough. It's starting to get cold
here and I realized I don't have a lot of warm outdoors outfits or Elliott. So I'm going
to go get some soon.

On the Mom front: I'm just having a fun time being a Mom. I started to have Monday and Fridays off of work and school so I'm able to have one-to-one time with Elliott. I always try to plan a fun outing or a visit with Elliott's friends.

0 comments: