Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Halloween


It's that time again?!? Here is our cute little house all decked out with Halloween Decor.

My Kitchen.... I have 2 sets of Halloween plates and I switch them up each year. This set Sophia gave me for my birthday...Tay and I bought this jack-o-lantern cookie jar the first year we were married... So it's almost 9 years old!
Every year I get out my cute cat face and put mums in it

I decorated the shelves with some old and new things. I got this weird witch in a pumpkin years ago.Tay got these great pictures last year that have a old-timey face which turn evil as you walk past it.I love Halloween decorations that have an old vintage feel to them.

This is the Halloween cross-stitch my mom made for me. It says "on a clear and starry night, Halloween is such a fright, witches roam and goblins too, then home to bowls of pumpkin stew."

I added these little mice all throughout the house this year.... can you spot them in other pictures?

1 comments:

Sophia said...

Your house looks like it was made for Halloween decor! It looks so good. I freaking love holiday decorating.