Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NEW HOUSE

After much trial and tribulation we are finally in our new house. We moved in on Saturday and Sunday. All Monday I cleaned our rental for 8.5 hours!!
It's nice to know we have our own house and we don't have to worry about people popping by to look at the house at all hours of the day.
Some of my favorite features of the house are:
pictures will come soon
The big backyard (the dogs and cats are loving it!)
The nice updated kitchen (Tay and I like to listen to music and eat together in there)
Central Air (say goodbye to our AC!)
2 good sized bedrooms (never had that before!)
The style (the seller tried to preserve the integrity of the house and saved the original BIG entrance door, all doorknobs, and vent covers.)

I know many of you want to see pictures... I have to wait for my Internet to be hooked up at home... down point of our home, the cable wiring is old and they need to install new ones for DSL.

0 comments: