Monday, June 16, 2008

Great Weekend

This weekend was great, just what Tay and I needed. Friday we went out with John (white Tiger) and Amanda. We had some desert at Watercourse. Saturday we hung out at the pool with Randy and Sarah. We ate watermelon and jumped in the pool when we were too hot. If you are wondering did I get burt.. of course! But not really bad, just missed some spots with the sunscreen. Who knew relaxing in the sun would take so much out of you! Tay and I were beat for the rest of the night but not enough to not go get icecream with Morgan and Crysta! HA! Sunday we went with Morgan and Crysta to the Denver Swap Meet! WOW.. now that some good people watching! It reminded me of the ourdoor market in Thialand and the weather was about the same too! SOOO HOT!
Just a good weekend fun in the sun and good company to match!

1 comments:

Sophia said...

So glad you had a good weekend, I have been thinking about you and I need to call you!