Monday, June 30, 2008

JUNE BIRTHDAYS!! Paula: she funny and is ready to have a good time. She also must love white shirts! HAHA!
Taylor: is a troll-o-matic. Look at all the adventures we've had together!


Mom: She has a lot of love to give to the family! She also likes Crime/Mystery books! HAHA!

We'll it's time to highlight June birthdays and I've got quite a few to cover.
Paula has been in the family just a little longer then I've known Taylor (12 years). I can't believe all the fun I've had with her. I remember she fit right into our family when we started having a food fight and she joined right in with us. Unfortunately, she also got yelled at by Dad! HAHA! She is always making the worst/funniest jokes and she can never keep a straight face when she is trying to trick someone. She has become an awesome mother and I admire her loving nature but also the fact that she sets boundaries and disciplines (a rare thing now-a-days).

Next is Mom! There is so much to say about mother. I will just mention a few fond memories I have of her. I remember when I was a little girl she would find fun ways to get us to do boring things. For example, to get Curtis and I to get our clothes on faster she would sing a little jig and we would race to see who could get all the clothes on first! Nothing was better then sitting next to mom at church! She would scratch our backs, play hand games with us and give us lifesavers. I remember fighting with Curtis many times for the premo seat at church. Mother was the best teacher I ever had. She was the one who got me through math and reading. There were times when I just couldn't read a chapter and mom would sit on the couch and read the whole chapter to me.
Nothing was worse then getting in trouble by mom. Like the time I peaked at my Christmas present and then decided to ask mom for that exact thing (a sparkled eyed My Little Pony- purple please!) HAHA.. she was soooo mad! Or the time I ate the cake batter and let Kira and Mark take the fall for it. But I did come clean later that night! hehehe!
Mom has been the best mentor, listener, nurturing person in my life. She is the glue that keeps the leasures together!

Lastly, Taylor. I've know Taylor since he was 20 year old. He is now the BIG 32! Taylor and I have done just about everything together since we met 12 year ago. He is defiantly my best friend and confidant. One of the best things I love about Taylor is that he shares my love for animals. I didn't think I would every find someone who would be a crazy about animals as I was... but lucky me I did! We now have 3 cats and 2 dogs. (also we had 1 ferret, Gwar who we LOVED). The other things I love about Taylor is his willingness to accept and even on occasions go along with my wacky ideas. He is an awesome musician and loves to talk about it if you give him an "in". He can make a dull story into a tale of epic proportions. He loves adventures just as much as I do and we support each others goals.
Happy Birthday family you are all so important to me and each holds a special place in my heart!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophia said...

I love how you do this! It is so sweet and you posted really great pics this time!

Vikingboy said...

Holy crap I just laughed out loud when I saw that picture of mom and spritz!