Monday, January 25, 2010

Extraordinary

When Taylor and sold our house and decided to move for one moment I was tempted to buy a RV and travel around the USA. I looked at Taylor and said "lets do it!" Taylor was not ready for such an adventure....
But I love to read about people that do things outside the box, especially those who live like Gipsies! There is something so refreshing and inspiring about living an non-conventional life style. Some day (hopefully sooner than later) I want to join the ranks too.

Apartment Therapy featured an awesome article on people just like this: click here
I love this article because the family converted an old RV into a Veggie oil roadster! The couple, along with their 3 year old daughter hit the road traveling around the USA teaching sustainable living.

Oh how I would give anything to be on the road traveling, while the wind blows in my hair and the dogs stick their heads out the window with their big doggy grins!


2 comments:

Carmen said...

Sounds heavenly.

Sophia said...

i see no reason not to.