Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bought the crib

After many sleepless nights of internet research I finally purchased a crib! I was looking for a modern, simple looking crib with white and wood.

I originally wanted this crib from babies R Us, but it was continually sold out!
So I was deciding from these three...
BabyMiro Mercer Crib- can get it just about anywhere online. I liked the storage room and the Simple design with contrasting wood, but wasn't sold of the boxy look.

Silver Lake Crib-from Target. Again I liked the storage units, contrast colors and thin bars, but it has not gotten very good reviews and ordering from Target can be a pain.


Baby Mod Crib- Walmart. I liked the modern looking legs, thinner bars and contrasting colors, but it doesn't have a storage unit and it's from Walmart.

So which one did I choose? .........
The baby Mod crib from Walmart. The reviews were really good on this one and it had the modern look I was going for. I will just make storage somewhere else. It also came with free shipping if you had it sent to a local store to pick it up. We have a Walmart just down the road (doesn't everyone?) that it's being delivered to. Nice, then I won't have to worry about being home when it's delivered. I can't wait till it arrives!

Which one do you like?

A special thank you to the Williams for buying our crib! I appreciate all you do for the family!



2 comments:

Sophia said...

I love it! So cute!

Carmen said...

Oooo! It's fabulous!