Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Simple Pleasures

I decided after a long night of stomach problems on Friday night, not to go into work the next day. Instead I relished in the simple pleasures of the weekend.

First, I sat in bed with no to-do list, work and homework, which is very rare in my life.



I love taking long showers with the window open and letting the cool air come in. It's the perfect combination of warm and cold.


Next I cuddled with my pets, Joey and I sat in my bed for awhile.


I did my toe nails because I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to reach them!


I then decided to finish the robot lamp by adding the cool fabric I got for the lamp shade. I think it turned out pretty good for a first time project.


I always enjoy Taylor making me dinner, he made his mothers awesome homemade spaghetti sauce (the best!)


we watched some movies and ate girl scout cookies..samosas....yum!


and best of all I got to spend some quality time with my troll-of-a-husband.


What a great saturday!

1 comments:

Larn said...

HAHAHA that picture of aspen is so frightening and amazing.
the hallway and the lamp look awesome!
ruvvvvyourat