Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

I love Easter... it's an easy holiday with cute traditions with bunnies, spring, dying eggs and chicks! Here are some scenes from our Easter... Elliott's first Easter!


Hiding baskets
Can you see my basket?
The families baskets
Elliott has new toys
We are enjoying the great weather
Elliott and Taylor with their baskets
Peep Time!
Elliott gumming on a marshmallow peep
Elliott curious about the basket
Elliott as a bunny
I made deviled eggs
Heading to the park
Swing time!
Higher dad!!
Happy Easter!
Pics of my Easter decor...




2 comments:

Kira said...

Holy crap. You squished the deviled eggs' filling out of a fancy tube? You kicked my sad deviled eggs' butts. Mine were clumpy - but good! Gotta make the evil eggs on Easter!

Carmen said...

OMG! That pic of Elliott in his walker with bunny ears is hilarious!!!